Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Ok, I'm going to try again. Me and Oswald didn't seem to fly. And, quite honestly, I felt like I was constantly beating myself up about how spiritually inadequate I am. Kind of like self flagellation, but without the blood and scars. At any rate, I still love Oswald. And I'm still spiritually inadequate, but growing. If you want daily inspiration, why not go buy the book. Good investment.

So, I'm back to my original blog and have high hopes about getting back into the rhythm of writing and exploring this life of mine. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's overwhelming and sometimes it's just downright sad. But, whose life isn't, right? So stick with me and we'll bump along as best we can.

Until tomorrow (or whenever the mood strikes me)...

No comments: