Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!







Take a look at my birthday shoes! They were designed and "painted" by Kate's roommate, Morghan. I keep telling her that she could be the next Kate Spade with these rockin' tennies. Unfortunately, they are EXTREMELY labor intensive so each pair would have to cost about $500. So, I'll just count myself privileged to have a pair of these ultra funky, highly original, very colorful shoes.

Now each of you can turn your own, favorite shade of "green with envy." Heh heh heh.

2 comments:

morghan said...

i'm werkin on musterin up the desire to make another pair to see what they'd go for on my Etsy site..

with the way this economy is goin..

jdmartin said...

I checked out Etsy (not your site specifically, but in general) and I think I'm hooked. I could spend ALL my money there and then some. And, FYI, your shoes are WAY cooler than 99% of the ones I saw. GO FOR IT!