Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Lil Bit Loopy

I've got another cold. The second one in four weeks. I'm taking three multivitamins a day. And at this point I'm kind of wondering "why?" Tyler was home for a few days and he had a cold. He's fine now. He says he thinks he actually saw it leave his body and enter mine. Creepy.

I could tell it was coming on yesterday morning when I woke up. My chest just felt kind of full. By last night I was coughing a bit and today I've got the cough, runny nose, chills and itchy ears. Usually I take some Nyquil at bedtime and sleep pretty soundly. Last night, though, I took it and settled into my office chair to watch some telly. Not very comfortable, but I can put my feet up on my desk and lean back. About half an hour later I woke up. Yes, I had fallen asleep in my office chair! When I got up I was very wobbly and barely made it to bed. Today when I told Tyler about it he reminded me that Nyquil has 10 percent alcohol. And I'm not supposed to drink alcohol since my surgery. I can only imagine the state I'd be in if I had a glass of wine or some other adult beverage! It's a YouTube video waiting to happen.

No comments: