Monday, January 28, 2008

Proof

I now have proof positive that there's a group of people somewhere who sit around all day, making lists of ridiculous things they should wantonly throw money at (I know, horrible syntax, but I'm irritated and it takes too much effort to think in grammatically correct terms).

Case in Point: There's a movie (a documentary, actually) titled "Helvetica." And, yes, it's all about the font.

As soon as I get the address of this group of people who sit around all day, making lists of ridiculous things they should throw money at I'm going to write them a letter and tell them I want to make a documentary about . . . well, why not? My ability to recognize fonts on sight. It will be the much anticipated sequel of "Helvetica." If you don't hear from me for awhile it will be because I'm doing research at the European Font Museum. Which is located in a large villa in a tiny hamlet in Tuscany.

'Giorno.

P.S. I did NOT put "Helvetica" in my Netflix queue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice new layout. i like it very much.
i'm surprised you haven't made a blog about my eagle spotting adventure!
love you long time.


-tyler m.-